Tex Mex Dip
- 2 cans fat free re-fried beans
- 3 ripe avocados, mashed (about 1-1/2 cups)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 (16-ounce) container Greek yogurt plus 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 package taco seasoning reduced sodium mix
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded 2% Cheddar cheese
- 4 scallions (green onions), finely chopped
- 1 medium-sized tomato, diced
- Optional- hot sauce or salsa
- Spread beans on a large serving tray (about a 12-inch round).
- In a large bowl, combine avocados, 1/2 cup Greek yogurt, and lemon juice; spread over bean dip.
- In a separate bowl, combine Greek Yogurt and taco seasoning mix; spread over first two layers. Sprinkle with cheese then scallions then tomato. Cover loosely and refrigerate overnight.
Great with hot sauce or salsa served over each serving