Less than 275 Calories, 275 Calories is calculated if you followed the original recipe using oil and heavy cream, which I substituted with cooking spray and skim milk.
25 grams of protein
- 3-4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, thawed
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- cooking spray
- 1 medium shallot, minced
- 1 cup thinly sliced mushroom caps
- 3 tablespoon dry vermouth, or dry white wine
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons skim milk
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh chives
- Season chicken with pepper on both sides.
- Spray a skillet and heat on medium heat. Add the chicken and cook, turning once or twice and adjusting the heat to prevent burning, (I cut them in half to decrease cooking time after about 5-6 minutes) about 12 to 16 minutes. Transfer to a plate and cover to keep warm.