Tilapia Parmesan in 15 Minutes or less
Very low calorie
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp I Can't Believe It's Not Butter, softened
- 4 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon celery salt
- 2 pounds tilapia fillets
- Preheat your oven's broiler. Line a broiling pan with aluminum foil and spray the foil with cooking spray
- In a small bowl, mix together the Parmesan cheese, butter, Greek Yogurt and lemon juice. Season with dried basil, pepper, onion powder and celery salt. Mix well and set aside.
- Arrange fillets in a single layer on the prepared pan. Broil for 2 to 3 minutes. Flip the fillets over and broil for a couple more minutes. Remove the fillets from the oven and cover them with the Parmesan cheese mixture on the top side. Broil for 2 more minutes or until the topping is browned and fish flakes easily with a fork. Be careful not to over cook the fish.