- 1 (28-ounce) jar tomato sauce no salt added, divided in half
- 1 (2-pound) container reduced fat ricotta cheese
- 2 cups 2% mozzarella cheese, divided in half
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese separately
- 12 to 14 whole wheat lasagna noodles, prepared according to package directions
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp Oregano
- 1 tsp Basil
- Optional, Use 2 Tbsp and 1 tsp or to taste Italian Seasoning instead of Parsley, Basil and Oregano
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Pour half the spaghetti sauce over the bottom of a 9- x 13-inch baking dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine ricotta cheese, 1 cup mozzarella cheese, the Parmesan cheese, eggs, and seasoning until well blended.
- Spoon cheese mixture over lasagna noodles, distributing evenly, and roll up tightly. Place roll-ups seam-side down in prepared baking dish; top with remaining sauce. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until heated through.