Avocado Tequila Salad
Straight from Mrfood.com, not my own recipe
- 2 fully ripened avocados, halved, peeled and diced
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon tequila (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In a medium bowl, combine avocados, tomatoes, cilantro, lime juice, tequila (if desired) and salt; toss gently.
- Cover surface with plastic wrap; chill until ready to serve.
Serve with Baked Scoops, Whole Grain Pita chips, Pretzel Crisp, Reduced Fat Triscuts or carrots and celery