Bow Ties Florentine
- 1 pound whole wheat bow tie pasta
- 1 (7-ounce) jar Reduced Fat Alfredo sauce
- 2 (9-ounce) packages frozen creamed spinach, thawed
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Optional 1-2 chopped chicken breast
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain pasta and return to pot.
- If using chicken, season the chicken with pepper, cook in a sprayed skillet on medium high heat until the chicken is cooked through, then add the chicken to the drained pasta
- Add Alfredo sauce, spinach, pepper, and nutmeg; mix well. Cook over medium heat 4 to 5 minutes, or until heated through, stirring frequently. Serve immediately.