Loaded Veggie Chicken Noodle Soup
- Cooking Spray
- 4-5 chicken tenders, 0r 2 large chicken breast cut into bite-size chunks
- 1 small zucchini, finely diced
- 1 large shallot, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning blend
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 plum tomatoes, chopped
- One 14-ounce can reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- Heat a sprayed large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook, stirring occasionally, until browned, 5-6 minutes or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate.
- Add zucchini, shallot, Italian seasoning and cook, stirring often, until the vegetables are slightly softened, 2 to 3 minutes. Add tomatoes, broth, wine bow tie pasta; increase heat to high and bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to a simmer and cook until the pasta is tender, about 8 minutes, or according to package directions. Stir in spinach, the cooked chicken and juice from the cooked chicken; cook, stirring, until the chicken is heated through, about 2 minutes.