Sloppy Joes Made Easy for a Busy Weeknight
Packed with Veggies, A Complete Meal in a Sandwich
- 1 1/2 pounds lean turkey beef
- 1 large zucchini, chopped
- 1 medium-sized onion, chopped
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 (26-ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 6 whole wheat hamburger buns
- In a large skillet, brown the ground beef, zucchini, and onion over medium-high heat for 10 to 12 minutes, or until no pink remains in the beef and the zucchini is tender.
- Reduce the heat to medium-low and stir in the tomato and the spaghetti sauce. Cook for 4 to 5 minutes, or until heated through. Spoon over the whole wheat buns and serve immediately.