- 1/2 cup Splenda
- 2 tablespoons Splenda, for whipped cream
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 4 cups raspberries
- 2 cup2 heavy cream
- Angel Food Cake
- In a small saucepan, bring 1/2 cup Splenda, 1/4 cup water, and lemon juice to a boil, stirring to dissolve Splenda, 1 to 2 minutes. Let cool.
- In a small bowl, combine jam with 3 cups raspberries, mashing slightly. In a large bowl, whip cream and 2 tablespoons Splenda to stiff peaks.
- Cube an Angel Food cake into bite size pieces; brush cubes with lemon syrup.
- Layer the cubes in the of bottom of a 4-quart trifle dish or other glass bowl. Gently spread top of layer with 1/3 of raspberry mixture, and then 1/3 of whipped cream. Repeat to make two more layers; garnish with remaining cup raspberries. Refrigerate until ready to serve, up to 24 hours.