Lime Margarita Bars
- 2 cups finely crushed pretzels
- 1/4 cup Splenda
- 1/2 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Light or Smart Balance
- 2 (14-ounce) cans reduced fat or fat free sweetened condensed milk
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten or 1 egg and 4 egg whites or equivalent egg substitute
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 4 teaspoons grated lime peel
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine pretzels, sugar, and butter. Press firmly over bottom of prepared baking dish. Bake 8 to 10 minutes, or until crust is firm; remove from oven and cool slightly, leaving oven on.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Pour into cooled crust. Bake 25 to 30 additional minutes, or until center is firm. Cool completely, then cut into bars.