Chicken Tortilla Soup
About 220 calories
- cooking spray
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 1/2 cups chicken broth reduced sodium
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 cup uncooked brown rice
- 1 can (11 ounces) whole kernel corn with red and green peppers, drained
- 1 cup Chunky Salsa
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Crushed Baked Scoops
- Spray a 6-quart saucepot with cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat for 1 minute. Add the chicken to the saucepot. Cook until it's browned but not cooked through, stirring often.
- Stir the broth, cumin, and rice in the saucepot. Heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 10 minutes.
- Stir the corn, salsa, cilantro, and lime juice in the saucepot. Cook until the rice is tender. Top each serving of soup with Crumbled Baked Scoops