Blueberry Skinny Cheesecake
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) 1/3 less fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sifted confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup plain Greek, yogurt
- 1-1/2 cups frozen sugar free, fat free whipped topping, thawed
- Reduced fat Vanilla wafers (optional)
- 7 cups blueberries (about 3-1/2 pints)
- 1 tablespoon orange-flavored liqueur (optional)
- In a large bowl, mix together the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar, and sour cream until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Put a vanilla wafer in the bottom of each of ten glasses. (You can make them bigger and use 5 glasses)
- Toss the blueberries in orange-flavored liqueur, if desired Fill the glasses about two-thirds full with berries. Add 3 tablespoons of the cream cheese mixture to each glass and lightly shake it down so it oozes over the berries. Add another tablespoon of berries to each glass, another tablespoon of cream cheese mixture, and top with a few berries.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours before serving.