Carrot Cake Low Fat, Lower Sugar Cheesecake Parfaits
- 4 ounces 1/3 less fat cream cheese
- 1/4 cup Splenda, divided
- 2/3 cup fat free, sugar free whipped topping thawed
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained in natural juice (no sugar added)
- 1/3 cup grated carrot (about 1 carrot)
- 1/3 cup finely chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/3 cup flaked coconut
- Place cream cheese and 2 tablespoons sugar in small mixing bowl. Beat at low speed with an electric beater 1 to 2 minutes or until fluffy. Add whipping cream, and beat until stiff peaks form.
- Mix remaining 2 tablespoons sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl. Add pineapple and remaining ingredients; toss well.
- Spoon half cream cheese mixture into 4 (8-ounce) stemmed glasses or dessert dishes; top with half pineapple mixture. Repeat layers. Serve immediately, or refrigerate until ready to serve.