- 2 eggs or 1 egg and 2 egg whites or egg substitute
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Light or Smart Balance
- 1 cup packed fresh baby spinach
- 1 tablespoon chopped kalamata olives, pitted
- 5-6 small chunks of fresh diced tomatoes (squeeze chunks to remove juice)
- 1 tablespoon crumbled feta cheese
- Cooking Spray
- In a medium bowl, combine the eggs and water and beat lightly with a fork; set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat 1 teaspoon butter over medium heat; add spinach and saute 30 to 60 seconds, or until lightly wilted. Remove spinach from skillet; set aside.
- Spray skillet with cooking spray; add eggs and allow to set up for 1 to 2 minutes. Place cooked spinach and tomatoes on one side of omelet, sprinkle with olives and feta then fold omelet in half and serve