3-4 boneless skinless chicken breast thawed and chopped
1 tablespoon chopped onion
1 dried bay leaf
1/4 teaspoon pepper
2 Cream of Chicken Healthy Request or 1 Cream of Chicken and 1 Cream of Mushroom
2 medium celery stalks, cut into 1/2-inch slices
2 1/4 cups Light Bisquick® mix
2/3 skim milk cup milk
1 bag (12 oz) frozen mixed vegetables (peas, corn, carrots and green beans)
- Place chicken in 3 1/2- to 4-quart slow cooker. Top with onion, bay leaf, pepper and soups. Place celery on soup
- Cover and cook on Low heat setting 8 to 10 hours.
- About 30 minutes before serving, make and bake 8 biscuits using Bisquick mix and milk as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, gently stir frozen vegetables into chicken mixture. Increase heat setting to High. Cover and cook 15 minutes. Remove bay leaf.
- For each serving, split biscuit and place in soup bowl. Spoon about 3/4 cup chicken mixture on top of biscuit.