Creamy Skinny Potato Casserole
- 1/2 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Light or Smart Balance
- 1 (10¾-ounce) can cream of chicken or mushroom soup, Healthy Request
- 1 16 oz plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 pounds diced potatoes in bite size pieces
- 1/4 cup whole wheat dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place melted butter in a large bowl and add remaining ingredients except potatoes, bread crumbs, and Parmesan; mix well.
- Add potatoes and stir until evenly coated. Pour potato mixture into prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with bread crumbs and cheese.
- Bake 1-1/2 hours, or until hot and bubbly.