Tuna Potato Salad
- 6 large white potatoes
- 2 cans (6 ounces each) tuna in water, drained and flaked
- 1 cup chopped celery (2 stalks)
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- Place the potatoes in a large pot and add just enough water to completely cover them. Bring to a boil and cook for 35 to 40 minutes or until the potatoes are fork-tender; drain and cool.
- Peel the potatoes and cut into 1-inch chunks; place the chunks in a large bowl and add the remaining ingredients. Mix until the potatoes are completely coated.
- Cover and chill for at least 2 hours before serving.