Banana Split Recipe
- 1 (8-ounce) 1/3 less fat package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Splenda
- 1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice, drained in 100% juice
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen strawberries in syrup, thawed and undrained
- 2 bananas, coarsely chopped
- 1 (12-ounce) container frozen fat free, sugar free whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Combine cream cheese and Splenda in a mixing bowl; beat at medium speed with an electric beater until blended.
- Stir in pineapple, strawberries, and bananas. Gently fold in whipped topping and walnuts.
- Pour mixture into an ungreased 9- x 13-inch dish. Cover and freeze 8 hours. Let stand at room temperature 30 minutes before serving.