Stuffed Pasta Cheesy Pesto Shells
- 24 jumbo pasta shells, uncooked Whole wheat of course if you can find Jumbo Whole Wheat Shells
- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 tub(s) (10-ounce) PHILADELPHIA Creamy Pesto Cooking Creme, divided
- 1 cup Part Skim Ricotta Cheese
- 1 cup Shredded 2% Mozzarella Cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 cups spaghetti sauce, divided
- 2 tablespoons skim milk
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook shells as directed on package, omitting salt. Meanwhile, brown meat with onions in large skillet; drain. Remove from heat. Stir in 3/4 cup cooking creme, ricotta, 1/2 cup mozzarella, and Parmesan.
- Drain shells; stuff with meat mixture. Spread 1 cup sauce onto bottom of a sprayed 13- by 9-inch baking dish; top with shells and remaining sauce. Cover.
- Bake 25 minutes. Mix remaining cooking creme and milk; drizzle over shells. Top with remaining mozzarella. Bake, uncovered, 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted.