Apple and Oat Bars
- 3 cups light biscuit mix (white box)
- 2 cups uncooked quick-cooking oats
- 2/3 cup packed Splenda brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter light or Smart Balance, cut into pieces
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 (21-ounce) can apple pie filling
- 2 tablespoons Splenda brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Stir together first 4 ingredients in a medium bowl; cut in butter with a blender until crumbly. Stir in milk just until dry ingredients are moistened. Fold in pie filling, and spoon into a lightly greased 9- x 13-inch pan. Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons brown sugar.
- Bake 40 minutes or until golden. Cool, and cut into squares.