Oven Baked Sweet Potato Fries
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- Wash the sweet potatoes: In a small bowl, combine cumin and pepper. Set aside. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Peel potatoes, cut each in half lengthwise, and cut each half into 6 wedges. In a large bowl, combine the cut potatoes, oil, and spice mixture. Toss until potatoes are evenly coated.
- Bake the fries: On a sprayed baking sheet, arrange potatoes in a single layer. Bake until edges are crisp and potatoes are cooked through -- about 30 minutes. Serve immediately.