- 6 whole wheat or multi grain Hoagie rolls, split
- 1/2 cup light Italian dressing
- 10-12 turkey pepperonis
- 1/2 pound sliced deli turkey
- 1/2 pound sliced 98%-99% low fat deli ham
- 1/2 pound sliced deli provolone cheese
- 1 large tomato, thinly sliced
- 1/2 of a medium-sized onion, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Brush cut sides of rolls with Italian dressing.
- Layer bottom halves of rolls with pepperoni, turkey, ham, cheese, tomato, and onion; replace tops of rolls. Place each sandwich on a piece of aluminum foil and wrap tightly.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Carefully remove aluminum foil, and serve.