- 24 reduced fat vanilla wafer cookies
- 3 (8-ounce) packages 1/3 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/4 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Light
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 (14-ounce) can fat free or reduced fat sweetened condensed milk
- 2 eggs and 2 egg whites, or equivalent to egg substitute to 3 whole eggs
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Line 24 regular-sized muffin cups with paper baking cups. Place a vanilla wafer in the bottom of each paper cup.
- In a large bowl, with an electric beater on medium speed, beat cream cheese until creamy. Add cocoa, butter, and vanilla, beating until well blended.
- Slowly add sweetened condensed milk then the eggs, until thoroughly mixed. Spoon into the baking cups.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until set. Cool completely then refrigerate 2 hours or until ready to serve.