Buffalo Chicken Wrap
You can cook in a skillet or grill the chicken
- 2 tablespoons hot pepper sauce
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 pound chicken tenders ( you can buy a large bag of them frozen to save money)
- 4 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
- ground pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 4 8-inch whole-wheat tortillas
- 1 cup shredded romaine lettuce
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1 large tomato, diced
- Whisk hot pepper sauce, 2 tablespoons vinegar and cayenne pepper in a medium bowl.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken tenders; cook until cooked through and no longer pink in the middle, 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- Add cooked chicken to the bowl with the hot sauce; toss to coat well.
- Whisk yogurt, pepper and the remaining 1 tablespoon vinegar in a small bowl. Stir in blue cheese.
- To assemble wraps: Lay a tortilla on a plate. Spread with 1 tablespoon blue cheese sauce and top with one-fourth of the chicken, lettuce, celery and tomato. Drizzle with some of the hot sauce remaining in the bowl and roll into a wrap sandwich. Repeat with the remaining tortillas.