Buffalo Chicken Sandwich
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast cut in half, if the breast are small use 6 breast
- 1/2 cup chopped celery (1 stalk)
- 1/2 cup blue cheese salad dressing (Bolthouse Yogurt Dressing or Light Blue Cheese Dressing)
- 2-3 tbsp hot pepper sauce (or to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 (12- to 16-ounce) loaf Whole Wheat French bread
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a a 9- x 13-inch baking dish. Place chicken in the dish. Cover with aluminum foil and bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear. Coarsely chop the chicken.
- Place chicken in a large bowl and add celery, dressing, hot pepper sauce, and paprika; mix well.
- Slice French bread in half lengthwise and hollow out bottom half, leaving 1/2 inch of bread around edges of crust. Fill with chicken salad and cover with top half of loaf. Slice into serving-sized portions.