Parmesan Crusted Chicken
About 350-370 calories depending on the size of the chicken breast
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast thawed and cut in half
- 1 cup Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs (or you can use whole wheat bread crumbs and add a dash of each pepper, minced garlic, basil, oregano and parsley)
- Optional- Spaghetti Sauce warmed in the microwave or in a small sauce pan on the stove for dipping or to drizzle on top when serving
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Spray a 13 x 9 in dish with cooking spray
- Combine yogurt with cheese in medium bowl.
- Coat chicken with mixture
- Place bread crumbs in a shallow dish coat both sides with bread crumbs
- Arrange chicken on baking sheet.
- Gently spray the tops of the breaded chicken breast
- Bake 30-40 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. (varies greatly depending on thickness of chicken)