Apple Raisin Bars
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup Splenda
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg and 2 egg whites or egg substitute equal to 2 whole eggs
- 1 medium-sized apple, peeled, cored, and finely chopped
- 1 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup applesauce, no sugar added
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar and baking powder. Add the remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Place the batter in a 9" x 13" baking dish that has been coated with nonstick baking spray and bake for 40 to 50 minutes, or until the edges are golden. Remove from the oven and cut into bars while still warm.