Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake
- 3 (8-ounce) packages 1/3 less fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg, 2 egg whites (equal to 3 whole eggs)
- 1/2 cup Splenda sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 (16.5-ounce) rolls refrigerator chocolate chip cookie dough, reduced fat if you can find it, or you can make your favorite cookie dough recipe using reduced fat and sugar substitutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, beat together cream cheese, eggs, sugar, and vanilla extract until well mixed; set aside.
- Slice cookie dough rolls into 1/4-inch slices. Arrange slices from one roll on bottom of a greased 9- x 13-inch glass baking dish; press together so there are no holes in dough. Spoon cream cheese mixture evenly over dough; top with remaining slices of cookie dough.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until golden and center is slightly firm.
- Remove from oven, let cool, then refrigerate. Cut into slices when well chilled.