About 200 calories
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- pepper to taste
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup Chunky Salsa, medium and mild
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 can black beans rinsed and drained
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 bag mixed salad greens
- 6 Tbsp plain Greek yogurt
- Stir the chili powder, cumin and pepper in a medium bowl. Add the chicken and toss to coat.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over high heat. Add the chicken and cook until it's blackened and cooked through, stirring often. Remove the chicken from the skillet.
- Stir the salsa, water, beans and corn in the skillet and cook until the mixture is hot and bubbling. Divide the greens among plates. Top with the chicken and salsa mixture
- Top with Greek yogurt
You can easily season the chicken and grill it. Cover a metal pan with aluminum foil around the outside to protect the pan. Add salsa, water, corn and beans, cover with foil and cook those ingredients on the grill too until heated through and bubbling.