Breaded Chicken Tenders with Honey Mustard
- 6 Tbsp. plain Greek yogurt
- 1-2 Tbsp. Dijon Mustard depending of preference of taste
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1-1/2 cups finely crushed plain corn flakes
- pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°. Combine yogurt and Dijon in a bowl in a medium bowl; reserve 1/2 for dipping.
- Add chicken to remaining mayonnaise mixture; stir to coat. In a separate shallow dish mix corn flakes, pepper and Parmesan Cheese, then roll chicken in crumbs.
- Arrange on lightly sprayed baking sheet. Bake 10-15 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Serve with reserved honey mustard sauce.