Asian Chicken Salad
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1/8 cup sesame seeds
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into chunks
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup Splenda
- 1/4 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1 head Chinese cabbage, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/4 pound snow peas, trimmed
- In a large skillet, heat the sesame oil over medium heat; sauté the sesame seeds and garlic for 2 to 3 minutes, or until the sesame seeds are golden brown. Add the chicken, olive oil, Splenda, soy sauce, and vinegar, and cook for 4 to 5 minutes, or until no pink remains in the chicken.
- Meanwhile, place the cabbage and pea pods in a large bowl or on a serving platter. Top with the chicken mixture and toss until well coated. Serve immediately.