Bacon Ranch Quesadillas
- Cooking spray
- 1/4 cup Yogurt Ranch dressing (Bolthouse, or Light Ranch dressing)
- 4 (8-inch) whole wheat tortillas
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Mexican four-cheese blend 2% if you can find it
- 4 turkey bacon reduced sodium slices, cooked and crumbled
- 1 plum tomato, seeded and chopped
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Place skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
- Spread 1/4 cup Ranch dressing evenly on 1 side of each tortilla. Place 1 tortilla dressing-side up in hot skillet; top evenly with half of each of cheese, bacon, and tomato. Lightly press a second tortilla, dressing-side down, on top of mixture. Coat the top of the tortilla lightly with cooking spray, and cook 1 to 2 minutes on each side or until golden. Repeat procedure with remaining tortillas, cheese, bacon, and tomato.
- Cut each quesadilla into wedges. Serve with Ranch dressing and salsa.