Real Cheese Cake Lesser Fat
- 1 Prepared Reduced Fat graham cracker pie crust
- 3 package(s) (8-ounce) 1/3 less fat cream cheese
- 1 cup Splenda
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 1/2 pints plain Greek yogurt
- 1 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large hole eggs and 2 egg whites
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, with mixer on medium speed, beat cream cheese until smooth. Combine sugar and cornstarch. Slowly beat sugar mixture into cream cheese. On low speed, beat in yogurt and vanilla. Add eggs and egg whites, 1 at a time, until blended.
- Pour batter over crust in pan. Bake cheesecake 1 hour. Edge will be set, but center will still jiggle. Turn oven off; let cheesecake remain in oven 1 hour. Transfer to wire rack. Run thin knife around edge of cheesecake to prevent cracking during cooling. Cool in pan, about 2 hours. Cover and refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Remove side of pan to serve.