- 1 pound extra-lean ground turkey
- 1 (1.25-ounce) package dry taco seasoning mix, reduced sodium
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, chopped (about 8 cups)
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) reduced-fat shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (16-ounce) can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 large tomatoes, diced (about 2 cups)
- 1 (8-ounce) bag baked Doritos or any Baked Nacho chip, crushed
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sweet-and-spicy low-fat French salad dressing
- Optional- plain Greek yogurt for serving
- In a medium skillet, brown ground turkey with taco seasoning mix, stirring to break up the meat; drain and cool.
- In a large glass trifle or other serving bowl, layer half the lettuce then half the cheese, beans, turkey mixture, and tomatoes. Repeat layers then top with crushed tortilla chips.
- Just before serving, drizzle with dressing and toss to coat ingredients well.