- 1 1/2 pounds ground turkey
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup dry whole wheat seasoned stuffing mix
- 1/2 cup light creamy Caesar dressing, divided
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 romaine lettuce leaves
- 1 onion sliced into rings
- 6 whole wheat hamburger buns
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- In a large bowl, combine turkey, Parmesan cheese, stuffing mix, 1/4 cup Caesar dressing, the garlic powder, and pepper; mix well. Form mixture into 6 equal patties.
- Grill burgers 8 to 12 minutes, or until no longer pink in center, turning halfway through grilling.
- Place lettuce, onion ring and burgers on buns and top with remaining Caesar dressing. Serve immediately