Only about 227 calories for half a large breast
- 6 tablespoons honey
- 6 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons freshly grated lime zest
- 6 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 4 large chicken breast or 8 small chicken breast (thawed)
- Mix honey, soy sauce, lime zest, lime juice, and crushed red pepper in a large bowl. Add chicken; stir to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
- About 20 minutes before you are ready to grill, preheat a gas grill or build a fire in a charcoal grill and let it burn down to medium heat. Spray grates with cooking spray
- If using a gas grill, turn down to low. If using a charcoal grill, move the coals to one side. Remove the chicken from the marinade (reserve marinade). Close the lid and roast about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place the marinade in a small saucepan over medium-high heat and boil until reduced by about half and thickened to a glaze, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Turn the chicken and lightly brush with some of the glaze. Cover and continue roasting, basting once more about halfway through cooking.