- 1 (16-ounce) can refried beans Fat Free
- 2 ripe Avocados, peeled and mashed
- 1-2 tsp lime juice (add 1 tsp at a time)
- 1/4 onion finely chopped
- 1 (15-17-ounce) plain Greek yogurt
- 1 (1 ¼-ounce) package dry taco seasoning mix reduced sodium
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded 2% Mexican cheese blend
- 1 medium-sized ripe tomato, chopped
- 4 scallions (green onions), thinly sliced
- Spread refried beans over a 12-inch round serving platter
- Mix in a separate bowl, avocado, onions and lime juice, then spread guacamole over beans.
- In a medium bowl, combine yogurt and taco seasoning; mix well then spread over guacamole. Sprinkle with cheese then the tomato, followed by the scallions. Serve immediately, or cover and chill until ready to serve.