- 1 (2-pound) roasted chicken, skin discarded, meat removed from bones and shredded
- 1/2 cup prepared barbecue sauce
- 1 cup canned black beans, rinsed
- 1/2 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 4 piecess romaine lettuce
- 4 (10-inch) whole-wheat tortillas
- 2 limes, cut in wedges
- Place a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken, barbecue sauce, beans, corn and yogurt; stir to combine. Cook until hot, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Assemble the wraps by placing a lettuce leaf in the center of each tortilla and topping with one-fourth of the chicken mixture; roll as you would a burrito. Slice in half diagonally and serve warm, with lime wedges.