- 2 pounds lean ground Turkey
- 1 (8-1/4-ounce) can julienne carrots, drained
- 1 (13-1/2-ounce) can mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1 can diced tomatoes no salt added, drained
- 1/2 cup cornflake crumbs or quick oats
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1/2 cup egg substitute or equal egg whites
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 5- x 9-inch loaf pan with cooking spray .
- In a large bowl, combine ground beef, carrots, mushrooms, tomatoes, cornflake crumbs, minced onion, egg substitute, and pepper; mix well. Place in loaf pan and spread ketchup evenly over top.
- Bake 1-1/2 hours, or until no pink remains. Allow to sit 5 minutes. Pour off excess liquid, if any, then slice and serve.