- 1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple in its own juice, undrained
- 1 (4-serving) package instant coconut-cream pudding mix
- 1/4 cup skim milk (the original recipe before made over called for 3/4 cup milk, but it was too runny, so start with 1/4 cup milk and if more is needed as it sets in the refrigerator add 1 tbsp at a time and stir until desired consistency)
- 1/2 cup plain Greek Yogurt
- Optional- few dashes of Cinnamon
- Optional- Splenda to taste
- In a blender or food processor, combine all ingredients; blend 30 seconds.
- Transfer mixture to a small bowl, cover, and refrigerate for several hours or overnight.