- 1 (12-ounce) package whole wheat small pasta shells or any small pasta will work
- 1 (16-ounce) bottle light creamy Italian dressing
- 1 teaspoon dried dillweed
- 2 (14-ounce) cans artichoke hearts, drained, rinsed and quartered
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen, pre cooked- petite shrimp thawed and drained
- 1 large tomato chopped or a handful of grape, cherub or cherry tomatoes
- 1 (2 ¼-ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain, rinse, drain again and set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, combine dressing and dillweed. Add pasta and remaining ingredients and toss until thoroughly combined. Cover and chill for at least 2 hours before serving.