- 1/4 cup Splenda sugar
- 1/4 cup Splenda brown sugar
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 tablespoon I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Light or Smart Balance, cold
- 4 tablespoons I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Light or Smart Balance
- 5 tablespoons Splenda sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup 1% milk
- 4 cup (2 pints) blueberries
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon whole wheat flour
- 3 tablespoons Splenda sugar
- To prepare crumble: Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and break apart with fingers. Refrigerate.
- To prepare batter: In a medium-size bowl, cream butter and sugar, then mix in egg. Sift together dry ingredients. Add half the dry ingredients to the creamed butter; mix, then add milk; mix, then add remaining dry ingredients; mix just to combine. Refrigerate batter 30 minutes.
- To prepare filling: Combine all ingredients in a bowl; stir.
- Grease eight muffin tins or soufflé dishes (or one large pie pan). Add 1/4 cup batter to each mold, smoothing mixture with a plastic spatula. Add 1/2 cup blueberries, then top each with crumble. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes, until top is browned and filling just starts to bubble. Remove from oven and allow to cool 20 minutes.