- 1 package (16 ounces) whole wheat lasagna noodles
- 1 packet (1 ounces) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1 package (8 ounces) 1/3 less fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce, no salt added
- ¾ cup 1% milk
- 4 ounces shredded 2% mozzarella cheese
- cooking spray
InstructionsPreheat the oven to 350ºF.
Cook the lasagna noodles according to the package directions and drain.
Arrange the noodles flat on a well-sprayed surface.
In a large bowl, mix the seasoning mix together with the cream cheese until well blended. Divide cream cheese and seasoning mixture evenly into two different bowls. Add the spinach to only 1 of the bowl of the cream cheese and stir until well mixed.
Evenly spread 2 tablespoons of the spinach mixture over each noodle. Roll each noodle and place seam side down in sprayed 13x9x2-inch baking dish.
In a saucepan, over a medium heat, whisk the remaining cheese mixture into the milk and tomato sauce, stirring until smooth and bubbly. Pour the sauce evenly over the lasagna. Bake covered for 25 minutes.
Uncover the lasagna and sprinkle with the cheese and bake uncovered for another 10 minutes or until the top is browned and sauce is bubbly.