Buffalo Chicken Blue Cheese Dip
- 2 cups diced or shredded cooked chicken ( or one can drained chicken breast chunks)
- 1/3 cup hot sauce
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup 2% shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped green onions
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Toss chicken with hot sauce. Stir in remaining ingredients except blue cheese. Pour into a shallow casserole dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray, then sprinkle with blue cheese.
- Bake uncovered 20 minutes or until bubbling. Serve with celery, reduced fat triscuts, pretzel crisp, etc.