Crusted Dijon Tilapia
- 3 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan (divided)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon horseradish
- 4 tilapia fillets (5 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup(s) dry whole wheat breadcrumbs
- 2 teaspoons melted I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Light or Smart Balance
- Pepper to taste
- Lemon Wedges
- Preheat oven to 425. In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, 1 tablespoon cheese, lemon juice, mustard and horseradish. Place fillets on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Spread yogurt mixture evenly over fillets.
- In a small bowl, combine the bread crumbs, butter and remaining cheese; sprinkle over fillets. Lightly coat top of filets with cooking spray
- Bake at 425 for 13-18 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Sprinkle with pepper and serve with lemon wedge