Onion Chip or Veggie Dip
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large red onion, minced
- 2 tsp jarred minced garlic
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon finely ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground thyme
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- Heat the oil in a small skillet over medium-high heat. Add the onion and cook, stirring occasionally, about 10 minutes. Add the garlic and cook, stirring constantly, about 2 more minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the Worcestershire sauce, mustard, soy sauce, pepper, and thyme. Transfer the mixture to a small bowl and cool completely.
- Stir in the yogurt, cover, and chill for at least 2 hours.