1 can enchilada sauce
1 can cream of mushroom healthy request
1 1/2 cups chopped cooked chicken
1/2 cup chopped onion
1 bunch chopped cilantro
1 cup shredded 2% provolone or mozzarella
1 cup whole wheat flour
4 Tbsp I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Light or Smart Balance
1 tsp pepper
4 green onions sliced
1. Combine enchilada sauce and soup to make the sauce.
2. Combine chicken, onion, cilantro and cheese for filling.
3. Mix flour, butter and pepper and roll into a ball. You can add a little water 1 tsp at a time if it is too dry to make a ball. Wrap in plastic wrap and let rest 1 hour in the refrigerator. Unwrap and flatten, then press into a sprayed pie plate.
3. Layer the ingredients into the prepared pie shell, sauce, then chicken mixture and top with chopped green onions.
4. Bake in preheated oven at 375 degrees for about 30 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes, serve.