Chicken Macaroni CasseroleIngredients
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz.) condensed cream of chicken soup healthy request
- 1 can (3 oz.) mushrooms pieces, drained
- 1-1/2 cups finely chopped cooked chicken breast
- 2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped pimientos
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 4 oz. whole wheat elbow macaroni, cooked until just short of done, and drained
- 1/2 cup reduced fat butter cracker crumbs
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Combine yogurt, soup, mushrooms and chicken in large bowl. Stir in remaining ingredients except macaroni and cracker crumbs. Stir in macaroni. Pour into a well sprayed 13 x 9-inch baking dish, then evenly top with cracker crumbs. Bake 30 minutes or until bubbling.