- 1 32 oz Package of Frozen Hash Browns (the lowest fat and sodium version you can find)
- 1 Pound of Cooked Ground Turkey Sausage
- 2 Cups of 2% Colby Jack Cheese, shredded
- 1 Cup of Diced Peppers (green, red, yellow and/or orange)
- 1 Cup of Sliced Mushrooms
- 1 Can of Diced Chilis (optional)
- 1 Quart of EggBeaters (can also use 16 eggs)
Step OneSpray the slow cooker with Pam.
Step TwoStarting with the frozen hash browns, layer the ingredients, repeating twice.
Step ThreeShake the EggBeaters well and pour over the top.
Step Fourcook on LOW for 8 hours on HIGH for 3-4 hours