- nonstick cooking spray
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 lb boneless skinless salmon fillet
- 1-2 teaspoons dried oregano ( I use more seasoning because I omit salt from any original recipe)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lemon, juice of, divided
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tomato, thinly sliced
- 1/2 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves (or 1 tsp dried)
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1/4 cup dry breadcrumbs
Spray a shallow baking pan with nonstick coating.
Place fish in pan, and sprinkle with oregano, garlic and pepper.
Sprinkle with juice of 1/2 lemon.
Top evenly with tomato and onion slices.
Drizzle with remaining lemon juice.
Mix breadcrumbs with parsley, basil and olive oil, and sprinkle over veggie topped salmon fillets.
Bake in a 450 degree F oven for about 8-10 minutes or until fish flakes easily.